Open Parallel and the SKA radio telescope Pre-construction Phase
April 2013 -
After international peer review, the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment of New Zealand officially recognises Open Parallel as a viable prospect for engagement in the SKA Pre-construction Phase. More
- Open Parallel is a global team of specialists with deep experience with parallel programming, multicore technology and software system architecture
- In a world of rigid pre-defined roles, Open Parallel’s innovative management for breakthrough projects contributes the framework that drives technology to produce business results today.
- Our access to talent, a strong technical team driving change, and the flexibility to deliver innovative solutions are the main reasons why customers choose Open Parallel as a technology and business partner.
- They see Open Parallel as the natural destination when they need exceptional talent to explore, develop, and test novel ideas and proposals.
- Think of Open Parallel as an extension of your Engineering and R&D departments.
- When every organisation today is a software company, you need to be able to deliver the best solutions to your clients, faster than your competitors, with the highest standards.
- We offer rapid research and development for your immediate needs and most radical projects, seamlessly integrated with your main development efforts.
- Open Parallel in one page
- Clients and Testimonials
- Industry and Conference participation
- Recommended Steps for a Corporate Multicore Strategy
Organised by Open Parallel, the 2nd Multicore World was
19-20 February 2013, Wellington Town Hall, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Keynotes 2013 were
- Professor Ian Foster (Argonne, University of Chicago)
- Poul-Henning Kamp (FreeBSD, Varnish)
- Paul McKenney (IBM Linux CTO)
- Tim Mattson (Intel, OpenCL)
- Professor Barbara Chapman (OpenMP ARB, University of Houston)
- Mark Moir (Oracle Labs)