Multicore World is more than a yearly event, it is a global community, an ecosystem.
Every year we invite speakers well in advance who are very keen to participate, but later insurmountable calendar conflicts emerge and need to postpone their attendance. Therefore we are bringing together a list of potential speakers who expressed their interest and are considering to participate at Multicore World 2016.
It will be in the 3rd week of February 2016, in New Zealand.
The spirit of the list is to show the continuity of our project and provide an idea of the level for the next edition. If you wish to join us, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers for Multicore World 2016 (*)
- Prof. Alexander Szalay – Alumni Centennial Professor of Astronomy at the Johns Hopkins University (USA), and Professor in the Department of Computer Science. He is the Director of the Institute for Data Intensive Science.
- A/Prof. Torsten Hoefler – Leader of the Scalable Parallel Computing Lab (SPCL) at ETH Zürich (Switzerland).
- Dr. Shaohua Wu – Senior HPC Application Development Engineer, INSPUR (Beijing) Electronic Information Industry Co., Ltd. (China).
- drs. Ruud van der Pas – Distinguished Engineer, Architecture & Performance, SPARC Microelectronics, ORACLE; Santa Clara, California, USA.
- Prof. Eiichiro Kokubo – Centre for Computational Astrophysics (CfCA). Project Director, Tokyo, Japan.
Disclaimer: This list is provided in good faith and as indication only. Multicore World 2016 organiser (Open Parallel Ltd.) cannot guarantee that any of these speakers effectively would be able to participate at the time of the conference. You should not decide to travel to New Zealand or to sponsor Multicore World based in this information only. Formal announcement of venue, dates and confirmed speakers for Multicore World 2016 will be made in mid-2015.